We may ask you to provide us with your first and last name, email address, home or other mailing and billing addresses, telephone number, mobile number, credit and debit card numbers and date of birth or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally (hereinafter "Personal Information"); and / or (ii) demographic information, such as information like your gender and date of birth ("Demographic Information"). We may collect this information when you:
- Make a purchase through the Site
- Submit account registration forms or otherwise save your information with us on our Site;
- Sign up or request to be placed on our mailing, SMS text and or email marketing lists;
- Participate in a survey or Promotion (defined below);
- Contact us regarding a question or concern such as when you make inquiries concerning our merchandise or services;
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and or our service providers may automatically collect and or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site ("Usage Information"). This Usage Information may be stored and or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a "Device") whenever you visit or interact with our Site.
Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site's features, including purchasing products.
Why We Collect Information
We may use your Personal Information, Demographic Information or Usage Information for various purposes, including:
- Processing, tracking and completing purchase, return and similar transactions;
- Sending you marketing information about Fashionably Yourz and other third parties we work with, including through direct mail offerings;
- Sending you email communications such as electronic newsletters about our products, services, events, loyalty programs and Promotions;
- Enabling you to participate in the Site's features such as surveys and Promotions;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Site, marketing endeavors and service offerings;
- Processing account registration;
- Providing customer service, including responding to your inquiries regarding our merchandise or services;
- Notifying you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products you have purchased;
- Identifying your product and service preferences, providing personalized content and ads and informing you of new or additional products, services and Promotions that may be of interest to you;
- Helping us address problems with and improve our Site and our merchandise and services;
- Providing mobile marketing messages and other communications and messages;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site;
- For internal business purposes; and
Privacy of Children who visit this site
We recognize the importance of children's safety and privacy. The Site is not designed to attract children, and is not intended for use by any children under the age of 13. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 18 (but older than 12) may use this Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the Site's Terms & Conditions.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Section effective as of: January 1, 2020
We are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) to provide to California residents an explanation of how we collect, use and share their Personal Information, and of the rights and choices we offer to California residents with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
The information regarding what we collect and why is listed above.
If you would like to opt out please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org